Valley Isle sports Unlimited /Under Armour 6 on 6 Division requires all potential participants to fully understand the refund policy prior to registering. Refunds will not be issued due to over scheduling of the participant. All Operators require a minimum commitment of two hours per week on a Friday or Saturday depending on the respective league during the scheduled season. Participants that are unwilling or unable to make that commitment will not be refunded for missed practices or games.
The league discourages participants from registering only on condition of specific team placement or coach assignment. In the event players are not assigned to a specific team, coach or partnered with specific players, even if requested, refunds will not be issued.
Valley isle sports unlimited L.L.C AND UNDER ARMOUR DIVISION
- No refunds will be issued after the registration deadline for any Valley isle sports programs.
- There will be no refunds on low enrollment of teams
- There will be no refund because your schedule does not fit
- There will be no refund if schedule is changed
- There will be no refund if you can only play half the season
- There will be no refund if games are cancelled due to out of the control of the league
- There will be no refund on Third party merchandise if ordered the wrong size.
- There will be no refund on weather cancellation
- There will be no refund on low enrollment on players.
- There will be no refund of code of conduct violation
- Any cancellations after the registration deadline forfeit all funds and equipment
- If a Child is caught playing in a different league that competes with any valley isle sports events the child can be barred and no refunds will be given.
- There will be no Refunds if a parents decides that this league is not up to there par
- There will be no refunds if game or practice location changes
- Arguing with any Board Member Or staff of valley isle sports will be deemed disqualified from any valley isle sports events and no refund will be given.
- If you do not Follow the cdc Guidelines you will not get a refund and will pay any fines that is given by the cdc or county.
- There is 150 dollar transfer to join another team
- We do not charge for double rostering
- You may not Transfer into another Players name or your own
- If you are not satisfied we will issue a credit for next season if your child does not play in a game.
- A Team can ask for a small donation to help out with equipment if needed
Weather cancellation policy
- All Leagues will offer one Make up per season. Should multiple cancellation occur within the season, we have the option to create double headers and modify the season schedule to accommodate make-up games. Since there are certain situations beyond our control, Valley isle sports will do its very best but is not obligated to make up games that are canceled, due to several factors that are out of our control the reschedules are not always possible.
Excusable Delays and Force Majeure: Any delay in the performance by valley isle sports unlimited llc of its obligations under this Agreement shall be excused when such delay in performance is due to any cause or event of any nature whatsoever beyond the reasonable control of Va;;ey isle sports unlimited l.l.c, including without limitation, any act of God; any fire, flood or weather condition; any earthquake; any epidemic or World Health Organization (WHO) declared pandemic (e.g. COVID-19, H1N1 etc); any act of a public enemy, war, insurrection, riot, explosion, terrorist attack or strike; or any government demand, requirement or instruction (each, a “Force Majeure”). A Force Majeure shall not be deemed a cancellation or termination of this Agreement [unless Valley isle sports llc in its sole discretion, provides participant written notice stating otherwise]. The time for performance of valley isle sports unlimited l.l.c obligations shall be amended for the period of delay or inability to perform due to such Force Majeure, all as determined by Valley isle sports llc.
Questions email firstname.lastname@example.org
Call/Text Josh 1-808-463-0429