Referee Application Page
– Must be in the 9th grade or higher
– You must arrive at your report time and location
– Referees are required to follow the Valley Isle Sports Hand Book
– Do not favorite or take sides, this is cheating and will not be tolerated
– Throw your flag! We are not paying you to watch the games, be loud, be proud and assertive
– You must be in compliance with employee’s Appearance Standards and Grooming Guidelines each time you work.
– You must completely and accurately fill out this application, failure to do so may result in pay deduction or pay suspension. All pay deductions, pay suspensions, or disciplinary actions are at the full discretion of the Referee Office, Director of Officials, or the Commissioner. Each Referee will follow the code of conduct just like the coaches and Parents.
Referee scheduling for Valley isle Sports L.L.C will be performed by the referee assigner or someone from the Director of Officials’ office. All referees will be held accountable for those games on the referee schedule and must give at least a 24 hour notice if unable to officiate on such day. A referee who fails to follow the call-off procedure outlined in this policy may be removed from the referee schedule at the discretion of the referee assigner. Please give us 24 hours noticed if you will not be able to make it to your location. All referee scheduling is subject to change and we do not guarantee that you will be able to referee at your “Main” location every week however we do strive to achieve that goal when possible.
Referee Quiz *Bring a completed version of this Quiz to our Meet & Greet Day and we’ll pay you for an additional game*