Buy a District
The opportunity for business ownership is at your fingertips! Several prime territories are available and just waiting for a program like Valley Isle Sports to take over. No more dealing with snobby board members or coaches that wanna control a league you started this is a great time for you to move one step closer in becoming the next big Youth football organization in your area.
If you think you might wanna own a district with valley isle sports check out the next steps:
1. Call us lets talk about what you can do to own your own district.
We will arrange a quick call with you to discuss your level of interest in owning a Valley Isle Sports District. We will answer any preliminary questions you may have.
2.Owning a Valley Isle Sports District
We will give you a detailed life on what its like to own a Valley Isle Sports District.
- Day-to-day life of owning your district
- How they make money while achieving work/life balance
- The positive influence you will have in your community
- Our marketing tools and strategy
- Setting up bylaws and district ownership
- How good is the district ownership good for
- Can a person own the same district
- What are the fees in owning a District on top of my buyout
3. Review and execute the ownership guideline.
Your Valley Isle Sports Director will walk you through an overview of the ownership guideline rule book.
4. Qualification and Territory Definition of ownership
By this time, you will be able to envision yourself operating your very own Valley isle Sports District Ownership. We will have to do a background check and a sports review of your organization to see if you qualify and have the numbers.
8. Execute Agreements
We will bind your ownership of your district teritory